About Me

Previously, I graduated with a MSc in Data Science and Business Analytic at APU and BSc in Mechatronics Engineering at IIUM.  

I also just started my career with Intel Validation Engineer (iVE) to widen my understanding on CPU architecture that plays important role in processing ML model. Previously, I was a Graduate Trainee under Intel IOTG Solutions Enabling group where I work with enabling AI solution from Intel Edge Software Hub for Machine Vision focusing on image classification and object detection and work on machine learning modelling for numerical data.

My tech stack includes:

  • Programming languages: Python, R, C/C++ 
  • Visual analytic: Tableau, PowerBI, SAP Lumira
  • Data analysis: numpy, pandas, matplotlib, Plotly, JMP SAS
  • ML/DL: pycaret, scikit-learn, Tensorflow, transfer learning, NLP
  • Others: Git, Arduino, spice, solidwork, labview